Caregiving is among one of the most important roles you’ll play in your lifetime. Becoming a caregiver, either slowly over time or as a result of an unexpected medical challenge, can be a difficult challenge. Regardless of how you became a caregiver, it helps to know where you can get resources to guide your decision-making.
Mindlight wants to help support your caregiving journey by collecting and providing resources as well as easy to follow checklists all in one place, to help you wherever you are in your journey.
The resources page will continue to be enhanced in order to try to help make caregiving easier, as we know how difficult it can be to find what you need, when you need it. Please download anything you need and share them with others you know that might also need some ideas on how to get it all done. Future resources will include references to direct services like in home care, adult day care, social services, and support groups.
Check the site often; we will keep adding resources as long as you need them. Don’t see something you need help with? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.
- BUDGET WORKSHEET [pdf]
- THE COST OF CARING CHECKLIST [pdf]
- COMMUNICATIONS ACTION CHECKLIST [pdf]
- EFFECTIVE PLANNING CHECKLIST [pdf]
- ELDER CARE GOALS CHART [pdf]
- INSURANCE CHECKLIST [pdf]
- SAFE AND SECURE ACTION CHECKLIST [pdf]
- THE DOCUMENTS LOCATOR CHECKLIST [pdf]
- THE DOCUMENTS LOCATOR [pdf]
- RECIPIENT EMERGENCY INFORMATION CHART [pdf]
- ELDER EMERGENCY INFORMATION CHART [pdf]
- IMPORTANT TELEPHONE NUMBERS [pdf]
- DOCTOR APPOINTMENT CHECKLIST [pdf]
- DRUG USAGE CHART [pdf]
- MEDICAL HISTORY [pdf]
- GERIATRIC CASE MANAGER CHECKLIST [pdf]
- QUALITY OF LIFE CHECKLIST [pdf]
- IN-HOME HELPER INTERVIEW CHECKLIST [pdf]